it's the weekend, it's the weekend!

(above: grapes from the farmer's market)
For more pictures of what I eat that's not on this blog, follow me on Instagram!

---

This Week's Menu
(yeah — living the raw deal, three course meal!)

STARTER
by Chef Phillip of Southern Fatty

MAIN
by Chef Tieghan of Half Baked Harvest

DESSERT
by Chef Rachel of La Peche Fraiche

---

LINKS

…  if you’re going to san francisco  …

…  i don’t care who you are as long as you love me  …

…  take me on a trip i’d like to go somewhere  …

…  surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it  …

…  well portland oregon and sloe gin fizz, if that ain’t love then tell me what is  …

…  now you’ve gone and raised the kafetaria right up  …

---

Have a good weekend, folks! Don't forget to comment with any links, GIFs, or recipes that I might have missed.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

2 Responses to "it's the weekend, it's the weekend!"

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Viking , Wolf, Dacor Stove & Range Repair Northridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. Best Stand mixer

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel