it's the weekend, it's the weekend!

the horrifying work culture at Amazon made a ton of waves; most shocking to me, however, was people bringing their laptops into the bathroom with them to keep coding. Ew.
…  you are beautiful no matter what they say  …

…  take me on a trip i’d like to go some day  …

…  this is how we do it  …

…  questions of science, science and progress  …

…  i know we suffer for fashion or whatever  …

And of course, all the food related links I couldn’t find any lyrics to go along with:

---

Have a good weekend, folks! Don't forget to comment with any links, GIFs, or recipes that I might have missed.

    Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

    3 Responses to "it's the weekend, it's the weekend!"

    1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. SubZero, Viking Ice Maker Repair Northridge

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! Dacor, Viking, Wolf, KitchenAid, Ovens Repair in VENTURA

      ReplyDelete
    3. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. Best Stand mixer

      ReplyDelete

    Iklan Atas Artikel

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

    Iklan Bawah Artikel